Included With the Purchase: Two Memory Fome Pillows, A Luxury Sheet Set, & Mattress Protector! & Standard Adjustable Base!
Mattress Type: Memory Foam / Wrapped Coil Trial Period: 120 Nights Warranty: 10
Mprove 2.0 Firm Foam Mattresses, by Mlily.
The Mprove 2.0 is the all-foam model in our CBD-infused mattress line with a medium feel. The CBD oil-infused cover promotes a calmer sleep, and its extra deep 15″ foam build adds comfort, support, and temperature regulation throughout the night.
- CBD infused
- Regulates temperature
- Adapts to body
- CBD Infused Foam + Fabric Quilted Cover: With a very soft-to-the-touch feel and the important ability to let air ﬂow easily, this fabric offers comfort, function, and durability. Its interlaced threads throughout the cover move with you to reduce bunching and create natural air gaps for breathability.
- AeroFusion™ Memory Foam: This material takes memory foam to the next level. Micro-channels allow for added air-ﬂow and temperature regulation to ensure you stay cool while still getting the comfort and pressure-relieving benefits memory foam is famous for. It offers supportive spinal alignment while maintaining a plush feel. This foam was previously labeled as AirCell Foam.
- Gel Memory Foam: This memory foam is generously infused with a cooling gel. It keeps all of the positive properties of memory foam, like contouring and conforming to the sleeper, while mitigating temperature issues with the gel infusion.
- Performance Foam: This foam is all about versatility. It mixes qualities of durability, flexibility, and adaptability into a single memory foam. Performance Memory Foam is often used as a mid-section foam due to its ability to both fully support the more breathable foams above it while allowing them to gently contour to the sleeper.
- Flex Support Base Foam: Flex Support Foam is often the bottom layer of our mattresses. A mattress needs to provide the support needed to keep the spine aligned so the sleeper’s muscles relax instead of tightening to compensate. This high-grade foam completes the bottom of the mattress to provide long-lasting durability and support of the top layers.